Halloween Party Ideas
Halloween is Around the Corner
Although Halloween is more than a month away, it’s a good time to start thinking about what you want to do to celebrate. If your planning a party, it’s fun to go all out with some great Halloween Decorations & Favors to get everyone in the mood.
We love to really go all out so costumes are always mandatory! Not sure what’s in this year? Take a look at some awesome Teen Costumes and choose a good one!
So now that you have your decorations and costume, it’s time to think about the other things that make a great party.
- Music is vital for any party and Halloween is no different. But what kind of music is right for a Halloween party? Well, that depends on what type of environment you are trying to create. If you have created a haunted house, you probably want some type of scary music playing, but that won’t work if you want people to dance, so in order to choose the right music, think about what your goals are for the party and choose the music that is appropriate. Remember, it doesn’t have to be one or the other, you can have scary music early and then change it over later when people are ready to dance.
- Food for Halloween can be a lot of fun and allowing yourself to get really creative is the key. Here are some great ideas for
Halloween party foods
We also like these ideas!
1. Drinks called ghost poison, rat juice and bloody Mary are fun to create. The colored cool aids are great to work with and you can make them fizzy using some sprite or seltzer water.
2. Gross foods like bloody fingers made from chicken and ketchup, eyeballs made with mozzarella cheese and spaghetti brains made with spaghetti and food coloring are fun.
3. Desserts should be kept simple as well. Make a monster cake or just add spiders and bugs to the top of cupcakes or food coloring to frosting.
- Scary movies are always fun for late night on Halloween. Choose two or three so you have a few choices and end the night being totally terrified.
It’s never too early to start planning for a great Halloween party! For more great ideas on party planning visit
We love hearing about the special ways you celebrate, so please
let us know!
Have fun & be safe out there!
Share your party ideas with us!
If you have questions or want some party theme ideas for your party, please feel free to
contact us! We are happy to help.
Talk with you soon!