An internet scavenger hunt that rocks!
Are you looking for creative party theme ideas for your teen party? A scavenger hunt is a great way to improve computer searching skills and team building as well as a fun idea for teens who enjoy a challenge.
The best part is that it is so flexible. All you need is a computer and an internet connection and you're all set to go.
There are so many types of scavenger hunt ideas but for a real competition, the internet is the place to go.
There are a few different ways to organize a hunt so once you decide, you can choose or make your scavenger hunt list and get started.
A scavenger hunt party is one of those fun party ideas that works for any age. It all depends on the clues and lists.
make them age appropriate and your good to go. You can even have them
focus on the subjects from school which actually makes it a really fun way to learn!
For internet scavenger hunts, we like the variety of facts and events theme and so our list here is for that specific hunt.
This list is a variety of questions from all areas of life. Feel free to change the list to suit your needs and add to it if you'd like to as well.
1. In what year was the “Have It Your Way” advertising campaign created?
2. Which two teams played in the 1983 World Series? Which team won and what was the score?
3. Why do scientists name hurricanes?
4. Who won the Oscar for best actress in 1992?
5. How fast can a honeybee fly?
6. Who were the first 2 astronauts to walk on the moon?
7. What causes a Tsunami?
8. Where was the 2008 Olympics held?
9. Do any countries other than the United States celebrate Mother’s Day?
10. Who were the stars on the TV Show Family Ties?
11. When is St. Patrick’s Day?
12. Who was the fourth president of the United States?
13. When do we have a full moon?
14. What do the stars and stripes on the American Flag represent?
15. Is a caterpillar a worm?
16. The Beach Volleyball Team has how many team members?
17. How many moons does Earth have?
18. Where was author Eric Carle born?
19. What is the epidermis?
20. What do the colors of the American flag mean?
21. How much of the Earth’s surface is water?
22. How many teams are there in MLB (Major League Baseball)?
23. Name two jobs held by Ronald Reagan before becoming a US President.
24. Name two of the actors from “That 70s Show”.
25. Where is Cape Hatteras lighthouse located?